Monday 11 November 2013

Celine Marchbank

As part of Hereford Photography Month Hereford College of Arts put on an exhibition from award-winning photographer Celine Marchbank. In 2011 Celine won an award to produce a project based in Herefordshire and she chose to base her work on the River Wye. She says about the project:.

"I looked at Hereford’s local waterway; The River Wye. I spent many months travelling along the river, walking a great deal of it. I discovered it was not as much a hub of activity as I had first imagined, at times it was the complete opposite, spending many lonely days along the riverbank: just me, my camera and a backpack for company."
 





For anyone who hasn't had the chance to come and see the exhibition from award-winning photographer Celine Marchbank I thought I'd give you a sneak preview below.

Here are some images of the show, and also a link to more info. If you find yourself in that neck of the woods between now and the 22nd November please take a look, also on show are Sophie Gerrard and Dan Haworth-Salter, amongst other great shows & talks.










To see more and find our more info about the project go to Celine's blog.

1 comment: